Here is all the information you may be wondering about:
Is this for real?
Do we get unlimited tickets to all shows on this site?
- All shows have limited seats available and are based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Are there any other hidden costs?
- No online ticketing or venue fees apply. Sorry, we can’t help with Valet, Food and Beverage, or Gratuity, so you’re on your own there!
How do we get our tickets?
- Ticket pick-up locations may be different for each venue and will be noted in the event details. Generally, you may pick-up at each specified venue at will call. We recommend arriving at the venue at least 30 minutes before show time (unless otherwise noted) as the venue reserves the right to cancel any late arrivals.
Are the Shows All Ages?
- You must be 18+ with proper ID to be a member. Make sure to check each for age minimums per show, as sometimes shows are 21+ and minors will not be permitted even with an adult.
What happens if we need to cancel after reserving our seats?
- One Free Cancellation per month w/ 24 hours advance notice by email or telephone call.
- No shows will be charged $20 per ticket reserved, once a reservation is made and goes unused.
- If a member fails to use their reserved tickets more than 2 times in the same month, their membership may be cancelled immediately with no refunds due.
Why is it important to use the tickets we reserve?
- We try to maintain the best possible relationship with our venue and promoter partners and unused seats cost everyone money!
If I can’t make it, can I transfer my tickets to my “PLUS 1”?
- All tickets are non-transferable and must be picked up by the member ONLY, and cannot be claimed without proper ID.
Can we resell our tickets once we have picked them up?
- No. If you are caught reselling any tickets acquired through your membership, this will result in immediate revocation of membership with no refunds due whatsoever.
What happens if a show is cancelled and we reserved seats?
- In the event that a show/event is cancelled beyond our control, the member agrees not to hold IMONTHEGUESTLIST or any other participating entities responsible. Unforeseen cancellations will not be held against the member as well. We will notify all members with reserved tickets as soon as we’re made aware of any show cancellation.
Can we pick our seats when we get to the venue?
- Seating is at the discretion of the box office and usually determined on the day of the event.
How are we notified if we reserved our seats?
- An email, text, and/or push notification will be sent to you with a confirmation immediately upon making and securing your reservation. Please make sure you can receive our email and it doesn’t end up in your junk mail or spam folders.
What is a push notification?
- We are a mobile (smart phone) friendly website that offers a free downloadable app on both Apple and Google. In your settings it is recommended to accept push notifications from us so we can keep you up-to-date in real-time.
What other platforms are available in case we don’t have a smart phone to download the mobile app?
- We are desktop, tablet, and mobile browser compatible and will send an email as well with a confirmation that you will need to present with your ID to accept your reserved tickets at the participating concert, event or venue.
Lastly, if we are not happy with our membership, can we get a refund?
- Memberships are non-refundable, and non-transferable. Cancel your account at anytime in your My Account area without refund for any unused remaining subscription length.
A Word of Caution
Let us start by saying “This membership may not be right for you”. If you are looking for specific events or venues, or need to sit in a particular seat or section, then this membership is definitely not for you. Our partners are nice enough to provide limited seats to various shows and we are lucky enough to be able to offer these seats to our members, like you, because we believe in supporting all our partners and contributing to their overall success. We wish we knew in advance what shows will be coming our way and when, but unfortunately we can’t make any guarantees or promises about our future offers. Plus, we really don’t want to disappoint you with false promises since our WORD means everything! Keep in mind that each day, we could possibly announce new events. And with 200+ event offers each year, attending multiple events is easy. Even a single show can more than pay for the price of your membership! The best part is you determine how many shows you feel like seeing; all you have to do is stay connected to us.